The Open Mobility Marketplace
Iomob Powers Open Mobility Marketplaces enabling public and private partners to rapidly deploy integrated and seamless shared mobility experiences.
An open platform for public and private partners to integrate plug-and-play shared mobility marketplaces. Iomob’s open mobility marketplace integrates shared services to enable:
- Discovery, combination, booking, and payments
- Recruitment and onboarding of mobility service providers (MSPs)
- Bundled in-app payments and invoicing
- Frictionless intermodal routing and journey planning
Fragmented Mobility Ecosystem
Widespread smart phone adoption, the rise of ridehailing, micromobility, trends away from car ownership are forces driving mobility-as-a-service. But fragmentation, monopolies and “walled gardens” have emerged, creating an urgent need for solutions to orchestrate open mobility marketplaces.
Open and Orchestrated Approach
Iomob offers an open mobility solution for partners to more efficiently provide urban and regional shared mobility. Our customers operate the Iomob platform under their own brand. This technology enables collection of all types of shared mobility services, offering a plug-and-play mobility marketplace with deeply integrated public and private services.
Rail MaaS is an open platform designed to help rail operators integrate their consumer-facing services with all other public and private mobility services.
Rail services are the transit lifeblood of cities and regions. They provide consistent, reliable mobility for daily commuters and frequent travelers. Rail MaaS extends national, regional and city rail services to a new generation of mobility services.
RailMaaS is a open mobility platform designed to help rail operators integrate their services with all other public and private mobility services. Using Rail MaaS, any rail provider can launch their own MaaS solution, using their own brand.
- Grow Ancillary revenues
- Combine rail, public transit, ride hailing, bikes, scooters and more in a single passenger journey
- Generate more rail journeys
- Retain and grow direct digital relationship with customers
Cities & Regions
Iomob creates an open mobility marketplace enabling Municipalities or Regional / Local Public Transport Authorities to retain trust, and allowing agencies to orchestrate a MaaS ecosystem that achieves the goals of emissions and congestion reduction, fewer car journeys, and increased active travel.
Iomob offers an open and interoperable plug and play marketplace with deeply integrated public and private mobility services for Cities and Regions, specifically, regional and public transport authorities, and municipalities. Our B2G customers operate the Iomob platform under their own brand, retaining their customer/employee connection and value.
Iomob’s technology platform for Cities & Regions enables seamless, multimodal travel over an open network with a large number of mobility service providers (MSPs). This open architecture empowers PTAs and third party MaaS providers to deliver consumer-facing mobility apps to their users. Our Mobile SDK is modular and can combine intermodal algorithms, legacy transit ticketing systems and integrations of several private mobility services (taxis, ride-hailing, micromobility) for use within existing B2C apps.
Iomob’s Corporate MaaS solution is the world’s first open and interoperable B2B solution seamlessly enabling businesses to offer global mobility roaming, multi-city MaaS platforms to their employees and consumers with carbon tracking and new social distance features allowing increased safety.
Corportations and business enterprises have a challenge to promote sustainability, and to encourage alternative modes of mobility for their employees and consumers. To provide a complete menu of available options , innovative businesses seek to embrace digital transformation and to provide complementary experiences to employees supporting seamless journey experiences, mobility benefits, and bundled invoicing.
Iomob offers an open and interoperable global mobility roaming, multi-city white-label Corporate MaaS solution, for B2B enterprise clients. Businesses can operate the Iomob platform with their own corporate brand, retaining their employee connection and value. Our technology enables connection of all types of services, shared revenues, and advanced multimodal routing.
Our platform is designed from the ground up to be globally plug and play to any app or any vehicle and integrates a wide range of mobility services, including micromobility, shared mobility, taxis, ride hailing, and public transit. These services can be accessed seamlessly via APIs, SDKs or a white label app that enable the discovery, combination, booking and payment of these mobility services from apps or any other kind of user interface.
Our platform provides seamless access to all the integrated mobility services. You can view the Iomob platform as a marketplace of mobility services that you can integrate inside a range of front end interfaces. We strive to be inclusive and integrate as many mobility services as possible via our neutral, open marketplace policy.
- Journey Planner – Our proprietary, multimodal routing algorithms find the best door-to-door trip plans for end-users to choose according to their needs, finding the fastest, most cost-effective, greenest or even most socially distant routes. The journey planner considers all the mobility services integrated in our platform, and can factor private vehicles owned by end-users.
- Unified Mobility APIs – Our APIs abstract out the details behind each provider integration, offering a unified mechanism for journey planning and provide the opportunity to access 100s of mobility suppliers. The APIs provide low-level access to our platform, so tech savvy teams can build customized user interfaces for their users without the complexities of each service.
- Mobile SDKs – Building an app that includes all mobility modes is hard work. While you can build your own user interface, you can integrate our mobile SDKs to extend your apps to include the mobility services integrated in our platform. Our native iOS and Android SDKs can be customized with your corporate brand, and leverage payment processors, CRMs, or systems of your choice.
- Customizable White Label App – Our Customizable White Label App can be custom branded for any organization, agency or enterprise that is looking to deliver a full stack, turn key shared mobility solution, from the ground up. This solution includes everything you need (app, journey planner, routing, integrations) to get started quickly as a provider of shared mobility services.