Powering the World’s Most Advanced Public Mobility Systems
At Via, we’re building the transportation systems of tomorrow, right now. We develop innovative public mobility solutions for on-demand and pre-scheduled transit, powered by the world’s most advanced technology.
Our partners, from rural towns to the largest cities, corporations, and universities in the world, increase efficiency, reduce traffic congestion and carbon emissions, and improve the quality of life for their communities.
Whether you’re looking for technology to optimize existing operations or looking to launch something from scratch, Via is ready to help.
Via transforms transit systems into efficient digital networks.
- We deliver advanced software solutions and turn-key transit operations.
- Our partners are cities, private operators, school districts, corporations, and universities.
- We provide first/last mile, school bus, transit desert, paratransit, and non-emergency medical solutions.
- Via fits seamlessly into existing infrastructure, reducing operational costs, traffic congestion, single-occupancy trips, and carbon emissions.
Our Operational Expertise
It’s not just technology – we support our partners every step of the way.
- Service Model Design -We will help you review existing conditions, simulate service options, and design a customized service that works for your unique situation.
- Launch Planning & Support – Our launch team will be on the ground, in your community, to ensure service launch goes off without a hitch.
- Marketing – We know how to grow ridership. Fast. Our partner success team will craft a custom marketing plan to spread the word.
- Performance Optimization – Our data science team will crunch the numbers to ensure the service continues to fire on all cylinders.
Recent Public Mobility Innovations
Via’s advanced technology coupled with our approach to global network planning and our strong relationships with cities means our partnerships are turning big ideas into reality.
- Autonomous Vehicles – Via’s technology is proven to adapt to driverless vehicles, and simultaneously manages both AV and non-AV vehicles under a single mobility platform.
- Electric Vehicles – Our tools, algorithms, and APIs can be tailored for EV fleets so they integrate charging infrastructure and system requirements into our mapping and routing systems.
- Mobility-as-a-Service – MaaS allows riders to reach their destinations by providing access to an integrated network of transportation options through a single, digital interface.
- Healthcare – Via works with providers who serve patient populations with specialized needs to deliver reliable transportation and a best-in-class service model alongside cutting edge systems architecture, data security, and cloud infrastructure.