Ridecell: The IoT Platform for Fleets
Ridecell Inc. is the leading IoT platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the transformative power of IoT to mobility and logistic fleets with the only platform with solutions built specifically for fleets. Fleet IoT converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of digital vehicle control, and turns today’s manual processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams operate globally out of offices in San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
Move Your World Better
Because smarter utilization of our resources is vital to our planet, we believe that better solutions benefit us all. So whether you’re looking to modernize access to your fleet or monetize one with shared mobility services and rentals, Ridecell is about bringing the technology, automation, and expertise together to do it all more efficiently and sustainably.
Ridecell Fleet IoT
Digitally connect and control your fleet for new sources of revenue and efficiencies.
- Insight and Automation Engine – Trigger automated workflows using data insights from vehicle and IT systems.
- Digital Vehicle Access and Control – Control locks and immobilizers to complete digital workflows across your entire fleet.
- Industry Solutions – Deploy mobility, rental and motor pool experiences built on the Ridecell Fleet IoT platform.
A Suite of Solutions to Optimize the Fleets of Today – and Tomorrow
- Short-term Offerings – Create short-term programs for customers not ready to commit to a vehicle purchase or long-term lease.
- Carsharing – Innovate with free-floating or station-based services. Add advanced features, including scheduled rentals.
- Ridesharing – Make your fleet more productive with the addition of ridesharing and ride pooling services.
- Fleet Ops – Run shared fleets with the highest level of operations efficiency.
Turn Fleet Data into Action
Ridecell makes the first business transformation solution that digitalizes entire processes and solutions for fleets.
Most fleet management solutions can create insights from fleet data and IT packages. But our fleet IoT system makes the entire process digital—from issue awareness to issue resolution. Go beyond receiving countless alerts and passively studying graphs to actively automating how these issues are resolved. Delivery van tire with an air leak? Reassign the driver and digitally issue a new key for a different van while dispatching a repair crew with temporary digital keys. When repaired, put the vehicle back into the available pool. All orchestrated automatically. Because knowing about problems is a great start. The Ridecell Fleet IoT system is the way to resolve them.
Why Choose Ridecell
Tomorrow’s leaders will be the ones who can build and scale profitable businesses today. So whatever service types you are offering—from short-term vehicle packages, by-the-minute carsharing, to ridesharing services—Ridecell has the flexible technology, partner network, and expertise to help you make it happen.
- Future-proof innovation – Make the transition to the future seamless. Only Ridecell has a platform and a developer toolkit that can power both ridesharing and carsharing services today as well as run the autonomous car hailing and ride hailing services of tomorrow.
- Maximum flexibility and control – Ridecell gives you just what you need. Our end-to-end platform lets you customize services and apps; run one or more services on a single fleet; or run multiple types of fleets. Already have a platform? Use our APIs to add new functionality.
- Robust partner ecosystem – Launch and scale a shared mobility service faster and easier with a Ridecell partner ecosystem that includes city governments, insurance companies, telematics hardware suppliers, and fleet servicing vendors.
- Proven platform and experienced team – Since 2009, Ridecell has been powering mobility services; we know what’s required for success. That’s why leading mobility operators and OEMs count on us to help them design, build, operate, and scale their High-yield Mobility businesses.