Electric Vehicle Charging
Pod Point are one of UK’s leading providers of electric vehicle charging. Since forming in 2009, we have manufactured and sold over 96,000 charging points across the UK and Norway. We’ve also developed an extensive public network connecting EV drivers with 3,700+ charging bays at locations including Tesco, Lidl and Center Parcs.
We install smart home charging points for customers of major automotive brands including Audi, Nissan, Volkswagen and Hyundai while our Workplace and Fleet customers include countless high profile companies like Skanska, Mitie and Pepsico. We also work with top property developers and managers like Barratt Homes, Savills and Bellway to wire up their developments.
Through our network of home, workplace and public charging points we have already powered over 459 million miles of electric driving.
We believe travel shouldn’t damage the earth. That’s why we’re building the charging infrastructure needed to enable mass adoption of electric vehicles.
Smart Home Charging
Our Solo Smart Charger pairs with the Pod Point App and automatically power balances with your home.
- 3.6, 7 or 22kW electric car charger with a 3-year warranty – Charge your EV up to 10 x faster than a 3-pin plug.
- Charge activity monitoring with the Pod Point App – Understand and optimise your EV energy usage.
- Auto Power Balancing to safely manage electrical load – Charge your vehicle in harmony with your home.
- One app for everything – Oversee your home and public charging with us in one place.
- Over-the-air software updates via Wi-Fi – Unlock new features for your Solo Smart Charger.
- Increase footfall and revenue – Make your location a destination that electric vehicle drivers habitually visit by installing EV charging points.
- Evolve your business in line with EV adoption – Scale from one chargepoint to thousands at the pace you need to with our Array Charging system.
- Make data driven decisions with chargepoint usage insights – Understand customer charging behaviour and plan for expansion with our Smart Reporting platform.
- Create a loyal customer base – Give drivers a best-in-class charging experience to create loyalty and brand advocacy with EV Zones.
- Use flexible pricing models that suit your business requirements – Pioneer a new charging model to accelerate your ROI with advertising enabled chargepoints.
- Provide universal charging – Pod Point chargers are compatible with all plug-in brands and we offer a full-suite of charging options.
- Let your staff plug-in and get on with their work – Designed for workplace behaviour, with our smart Array Charging technology.
- Reduce your business’s vehicle emissions to zero – The Smart Reporting system will monitor and calculate the positive impact you’ve made by switching to EV.
- Boost your benefits offer for staff – Cleaner air, emissions reduction, happier workforce.
- Track costs & enable recovery – Record every charge by kWh consumed and its associated cost through our Smart Reporting platform.
3,000+ public charging bays across the UK
The Pod Point Network lets you charge on the go. Use our app to find and charge your electric vehicle at locations such as Lidl and Sainsbury’s.
- Get the highest-rated universal charging experience – Pod Point has been voted the best universal EV charging network by UK drivers.
- Start charging instantly with no RFID cards – No need for cards or key fobs, simply plug-in and confirm with our app.
- Charge your EV at hundreds of locations – We have charge points located at Heathrow, Tesco’s, Center Parcs and many more places you’ll need to charge.
- Enjoy fair pricing with no subscription or connection fees – Charge for free at many of our locations, at others – pay per hour or for the energy you use.
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicle models – With both AC & DC charging available and compatibility with Type 1 and 2 plug-in vehicles, our network is for everyone to use.