Introducing the UK’s simplest and most transparent public electric vehicle charging network. Helping you get back on the road quickly.
Our public Electric Vehicle charging network will deliver you a rapid charge to get you back on the road quickly. Simple, contactless payment, no connection charge, no subscription. Just tap your payment card to start the charge and pay for what you use.
- Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging – Our 50kW DC rapid electric vehicle charging stations enable you to get back on the road in minutes
- 35p/kWh, it’s that simple – Simple, contactless payment. No connection charge, no subscriptions; pay only for what you use
- 24/7 driver support – Our free helpline is open 24/7 if you need any help using our charging stations
InstaVolt for EV Drivers
- No connection fee – With no connection fee or minimum spend you only pay only for the electricity you use
- Simple and competitive rates – At just £0.35 per kWh, our pricing policy is the simplest and most transparent pricing structure
- No subscription or monthly fees – You’re not tied down to any contracts or recurring costs
- Contactless payment – No need to carry a membership card, just tap your contactless credit or debit card to commence a charging session
- Rapid charging – Our 50kW DC charging stations deliver rapid charging, getting you back on the road quickly
InstaVolt for Site Owners and Partners
We install rapid DC electric vehicle chargers for free, and we’ll even pay our partner-landlords a rental income for allowing us to place our rapid chargers on their site, in addition to the following benefits:
- Increased footfall – Drivers actively seek out your site to use InstaVolts’ charging stations
- Increased dwell time – Drivers spend money locally whilst their vehicle is charging.
- Reputation – Having an EV charging unit on your premises shows customers you are committed to green initiatives and reducing pollution
At InstaVolt we take care of everything. Our no cost, hassle-free solution includes:
- DNO application for a separately metered independent electricity supply
- Complete turnkey supply and installation
- All running costs and ongoing maintenance, maximising the availability of the charging units
- Continual investment in the charging units to ensure they stay best in class
- Full maintenance from our team of engineers to ensure it is the most reliable EV rapid charging infrastructure in the UK