European Mobility Expo will take place on 7–9 June 2022 in Paris.
With 250 exhibitors and 11,000 expected participants, the European Mobility Expo will focus on the entire sustainable mobility sector, including e-ticketing, transport authorities, industry and more. The 3-day program includes an opening session attended by industry leaders, open-access talks and workshops, technical visits to innovative Paris sites and events within the main event, e.g. awards ceremonies, contests and areas specifically for start-ups.
Exhibition topics include:
- Transport authorities, local authorities
- E-ticketing, e-money
- Design, fitting, accessibility
- Industry, manufacturing, subcontracting
- Engineering, infrastructure, public works, signage
- Institutions, associations
- Mobility operators
- Passenger Information Systems
- Safety and security
- Digital technologies and apps, passenger information
Talks for the 2022 show will be the heart of the exhibition, with free admission and no booking required.
Agenda and talks highlights:
- Decarbonising mobility
- Mobility operators as drivers for sustainable transformation
- Innovations amid disparities
- Building mobility in a time of crisis
- Aspirations for public and rail transport
- Practical solutions for greener public transport fleets
- General transport policies post-Covid 19
- AI and big data
- Hydrogen buses, HyCity
- Electric buses
- Ticketing for major cities and regions
- Funding the energy transition
- Addressing multifaceted demand for multimodal transport
- Case studies
- and more
Read more about the European Mobility Expo here and book your free visitor pass here.
The event is organised by GIE Objectif transport public.